Flow won awards across a broad cross-section of categories for clients in the public and private sectors, as well as in the non-profit sector. Many of the awards were for purpose-driven work, which Flow prides itself on doing.
“Seeing Flow being honoured once again with a number of prestigious PRISM awards fills me with immense pride. It's a validation of our commitment to excellence and the innovative approach we bring to every project," says Flow CEO Tara Turkington.
“Awards are not the end goal, but they do serve as milestones in our journey of continuous improvement. They encourage us to stay innovative and maintain our position as industry leaders in integrated communications.
“At our core, we believe that effective communication has the power to transform businesses and build lasting relationships. These awards affirm that belief and motivate us to keep pushing the boundaries of what's possible.”
“Winning these PRISM awards is not just a recognition of our achievements, but it's also a testament to the expertise, ingenuity, passion and dedication of our team in delivering outstanding communication strategies to our clients,” says Flow managing director Tiffany Turkington-Palmer.
“We are proud that so many of the awards that we won this year are for purpose-driven work that has a positive impact that extends beyond the brand. We feel very privileged that so many of our clients do this kind of meaningful work and that we get to work with them in making the world a better place, campaign by campaign.
“Every award we receive is a result of the collaborative spirit that runs through Flow. Our clients' trust and partnership fuel our determination to excel."
In this year’s PRISM Awards, Flow and its clients won:
Agency of the year
Silver – Best Large Public Relations Consultancy: Flow Communications
Air Côte d'Ivoire
- Gold – Travel & Tourism: Air Côte d’Ivoire’s Johannesburg-Abidjan route
- Silver – Corporate Communication (Business-to-Consumer): Air Côte d’Ivoire’s Johannesburg-Abidjan route
- Bronze – Digital Media Relations: Air Côte d’Ivoire’s Johannesburg-Abidjan route
- Silver – Integration of Traditional and New Media: ForAfrika’s body of work since inception
- Special mention – Crisis Communications Online: ForAfrika Mozambique relief efforts (only award in the category)
Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)
- Bronze – Internal Stakeholder Engagement and Communication: IDC One
Marine Protected Areas (MPA) Day
- Silver – Public Relations on a Shoestring: MPA Day 2022
- Silver – Environmental: MPA Day 2022
- Bronze – Influencer Management: MPA Day 2022
- Bronze – NGO Campaign: MPA Day 2022
Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF)
- Bronze – Digital Media Relations: NMF 20th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
South African National Aids Council (SANAC)
- Silver – Community Relations: SANAC’s call for submissions on the new national strategic plan for HIV, TB and STIs
South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI)
- Silver – Travel & Tourism: SANBI Braille Trail
The PRISM Awards, run by the Public Relations Institute of South Africa (Prisa), are judged by more than 60 industry experts. PRISM awards are conferred on entities that have successfully fused strategy with creativity and professionalism to achieve the best communications and business objectives in their public relations campaigns.